Last week, I wrote an article introducing Sleep Dentistry Defined’s new approach to dentistry called the Lampee Rejuvenation (you can read it here). Today I want to share more about this groundbreaking approach to dentistry with you because if you’re like many of my patients who hate having dental work done, or know you need to have major work done but don’t know where to start, this breakthrough was created just for you!
So, what is a Lampee Rejuvenation?
The essential aspects of a Lampee Rejuvenation are…
- First and foremost, it is an approach to dentistry, as opposed to a specific procedure. Because of this, Sleep Dentistry Defined is the only dental practice that can offer the incredible results of a Lampee Rejuvenation.
- Patient understanding is a key component of a Lampee Rejuvenation. By understanding our patients’ needs before talking about specific dental procedures, we not only create better outcomes for our patients, but they gain confidence in our team, and they know that the dental decisions made will be right for them.
- A calming, warm environment. Our office is unlike any other dental practice in providing comfort and tranquility, especially for those who would rather not go to the dentist at all! This includes sedation dentistry techniques and other advanced tools that help minimize patient discomfort and anxiety.
- The Sleep Dentistry Defined team. I have hand-picked an amazing team with the skills and ability to connect with and help all of our patients.
- Advanced dental knowledge and technology. While I do emphasize that a Lampee Rejuvenation is an approach to dentistry, it doesn’t work without key dental skills, medical tools and the most up-to-date technology available.
- Amazing results! The goal of every Lampee Rejuvenation is a smile that you can be proud of and enjoy for years to come.
As you can see, a Lampee Rejuvenation is a big deal! It’s not something that can be summed up in a few words, and the details of a Lampee Rejuvenation will be different from patient to patient. But that’s also what makes it so successful. No two patients are alike, why should we treat their dental needs as if they’re the same? In my opinion, that attitude is exactly what makes so many people afraid of the dentist in the first place. I believe that our approach can turn that concept on its head and create an incredible outcome for any patient!
I hope this helps you understand why I’m so excited about our new approach to dentistry. In coming weeks, I’ll spend some more time talking about who the Lampee Rejuvenation was created for, and also talk about some of the results we’ve already seen with this approach.
Until then, give us a call if you’d like to find out more or schedule an appointment!
-Dr. Lampee, DMD